Ramp is a fast growing UK SaaS startup, with founders who have successfully exited businesses in the past and worked on some of the worlds’ biggest brands, including Candy Crush, PokemonGO, Curve and Monzo, to name a few.
Traditional revenue forecasting for businesses is broken. Ramp was built out of a pure frustration of using spreadsheets to manually forecast businesses.
Ramp is a SaaS platform that predicts the revenue of B2C companies, giving businesses the ability to plan better and make real-time decisions.
You can play a role in this innovative, one of a kind business by lending your skills and experience to our UK-based company, working with top gaming clients in a fast moving and exciting environment.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Research, identify and prospect new clients
- Qualify leads from marketing team
- Contact prospective and current clients and cultivate strong relationships with them
- Stay up to date with new services/products and plans
- Assign the appropriate services/products to clients
- Present information to clients
- Participate in sales meetings
- Maintain customer info and records
- Set up meetings for clients and executives
- Report to the business development management when required
- 3+ Years Experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Proven record of achieving a specific sales quota
- Experience using CRM software
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding and analysing the sales metric system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated and results driven
- Able to suggest ideas and give effective presentations
What you’ll receive
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Scheme
- Work from home perks
- Opportunity to work on the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work with some of the best gaming companies (international exposure)
- A fun, engaging work environment with some of the best minds in the business