Ramp is a fast growing UK SaaS startup, with founders who have successfully exited businesses in the past and worked on some of the worlds biggest brands, including Candy Crush, PokemonGO, Curve, Monzo to name a few.
Traditional revenue forecasting for businesses is broken. Ramp was built out of a pure frustration of using spreadsheets to manually forecast our businesses.
Ramp is a SaaS platform that predicts the revenue of B2C companies, giving them the ability to plan better and make decisions in real-time
You can play a role in this innovative, one of a kind business by lending your skills and experience to our UK-based company, working with top gaming clients in a fast moving and exciting environment.
The Business Development Manager will assist in the development and growth of the business by implementing new and effective strategies. With experience within a SaaS field, we require someone who will seek new opportunities, network, develop and implement marketing ideas and satisfy our customers’ needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Chief Growth Officer to create and execute strategies that facilitate and achieve overall targets
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the two divisions are aligned and work well together
- Keep abreast of industry trends and news and align with our strategies
- Develop strategies relating to customer satisfaction and growth to drive new revenue
- Conduct research to fulfil customers’ needs and identify new markets
- Create, develop and execute a well-defined sales proposition, including supporting materials, client presentations and proposals
- Client management - Arranging meetings, providing feedback and building relationships
- Ensure prospective and current clients receive an exceptional level of service throughout the sales process, from the first contact through to contract renewal
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/Business Science in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with an excellent business development track record selling SaaS solutions and associated services
- Ability to establish and develop new relationships, both face-to-face and in remote working situations
- Data driven and results orientated
- Deep understanding of industry trends, sales frameworks, methodologies and processes
- A working knowledge of the principles of marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
What you’ll receive
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Scheme
- Work from home perks
- Opportunity to work on the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work with some of the best gaming companies (international exposure)
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skill set
- A fun, engaging work environment with some of the best minds in the business