Ramp is a fast growing UK SaaS startup, with founders who have successfully exited businesses in the past and worked on some of the world’s biggest brands, including Candy Crush, PokemonGO, Curve, Monzo to name a few.
Traditional revenue forecasting for businesses is broken. Ramp was built out of a pure frustration of using spreadsheets to manually forecast our businesses.
We are a SaaS platform that predicts the revenue of B2C companies, giving them the ability to plan better and make decisions in real-time.
What you’ll do
- Define, build and maintain a high quality content pipeline to meet the needs of sales and marketing that drives website traffic and generates marketing leads. (pretty standard!)
- Manage a full content calendar, creating case studies, blog articles, web ads, social content, and other materials of forward-thinking topics helping B2C companies solve the challenges they face most in their business planning process.
- Contributing to the Ramp user community with relevant engagement strategies and useful resources.
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure content consistency and accuracy, including product, design, and customer success.
- Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more. (Ramp just acquired a media agency so that's pretty swell!)
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
Who you are
- Experience in content marketing, content writing or community management at a software/SaaS company
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written English in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills (obviously!)
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to audience needs